Choose from only the best brands around the world:
1. Elegant, durable and easy to clean placemats from Chilewich a design studio located in New York City where all products are made in the USA.
2. Tableware and glassware from IVV, handmade in Italy since 1952 it has made a name for itself as one of Europe's leading manufactures of handmade blow glass, combining innovative research, design, traditional artisan techniques and strict process controls to create glass objects which provide a new sense of style to the home and table.
3. Tableware and serveware from LSA International, a London-based studio specializing in contemporary handmade glass. A heritage, a family business built on a culture of understanding: of craftsmanship and design, of people and products, and of the world around us.
4. Cutlery by Robert Welch, an award-winning collection of British designed cutlery, tableware, glassware, and accessories. Robert Welch’s passion to create beautiful, functional, timeless products remains rooted in the company’s design DNA, ensuring Robert Welch memory lives on and that every new product continues to be ‘Designed the Robert Welch way’.
5. Tableware from Seletti, always original, never conventional, no one innovates quite like Seletti. Seletti focuses on creative characteristic Italian excellence, an ongoing journey within the idea of beauty. All its collections lend a touch of humor and fantasy to daily life.
6. Glassware from Schott Zwiesel, a new brand era with a strong tradition makes up this German brand. Schott Zwiesel Tritan crystal glass offers unequalled quality, durability, and brilliance. Schott Zwiesel is renowned for its perfection and continues to produce ranges that surpass expectations.
7. Glassware made in Italy, VIDIVI’s Italian glass is universally recognized for its outstanding degree of transparency as well as for its shine and strength. Production takes place at the Vetrerie Riunite factories, an Italian manufacturer of precision glass and design that supplies the most important companies on a global level in the home appliance, automobile, and kitchenware industries.